Thursday, March 29, 2007

Let's take it to the floor.

Sexy Michael Scofield never fails to surprise. Weekly. Always makes me go, "Oh, fuck!"/ "Nooooo!!!"/ "What!?"/ "GOD!!!"/ "Ahhhh goddamnit Bellick/ T-Bag/ Mahone!"/ "God! Looks and brain! Sexayeeeee."

And then Sonz goes: "If only you were this excited about Uni."


//edit.
Prison Break 'Live' at Luna Park, St. Kilda's.

"...an exhilarating, live, interactive scare experience...(with a) 'prison' (that) includes a holding cell, followed by a disorientating chain link cage maze, filled with dynamic audio and strobe lighting, intense and scary special effects, plus a cast of very hungry inmates.

Join Michael Scofield and his brother Lincoln Burrows in your attempt to escape Officer Bellick and the guards of Fox River Penitentiary. It's the scariest place on Earth! Find your own way out!"


I want to go! Can? And my artsy-fartsy bone is itching - I want to go to the theatre. Swan Lake, Miss Saigon anyone? I really want to catch Swan Lake! (Well, actually I just want to dress up, but nevermind that.) And the annual Melbourne Comedy Festival is here again! A walk around the city will have all these billboards and posters inyourface, so it's little wonder I'm so up for a night at the theatre!

P.S. If you go with me, we can both be dressy-uppy together. Heh heh heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home