Sunday, March 18, 2007

Deceit and rolled-up joints.

One of you is lying to me, manipulating me.
The question is, which one?
I don't wanna be a pawn in this warped game the both of you have running;
You should have known better how you, and peopletalk affects me and my relationships,
yet you had to fuck with my head and poison my mind.
You certainly didn't 'inform' me out of the goodness of your heart -
you just wanted to get your own back.
Well, whatever.
This time, I'm listening to my own heart, and hopefully that's enough.
Because if it isn't, I don't know what is,
and as such, I concur defeat.
And you, better not be lying to me, okay?
Because I'm taking the leap of faith and if I don't land in your safety net of Trust&Truth, I'm lying motionless on the ground.


If you ain't got no money take yo' broke ass home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home