Friday, March 23, 2007

Feeling hot, hot, HOT!




And, and! RAIN is bringing sexy back (when is he not! pff*)

Sexy, oui?

And because J loves this song,


/edit.
And did I forget to post pictures up from last night? Oh, how rude of me! I apologise, and now - enjoy. ;)
Page out of Loop's menu;
Yes, yes. The good times are killing me.
Summery colours;
Who said summer was over?In case you were wondering, I had white shorts on!
Uh-huh. This is what I'm talking about!
An alcoholic's Haven. (Yours perhaps, J? wink*)
Bar.
Bar, with sushi.

D let me mess around behind the bar (I made a Shirley Temple), and then he presented us with a whole plate of sushi, and superyum Turkish bread with dip (I am not ever eating any other bread unless it's Turkish!), and nuts. Then he also made a cocktail, and to top it all off he gave me a Lemon Drop! It's the yummiest shot I've had, by far!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home