Monday, March 19, 2007

Say it once, say it right.

The 20th of March.
Damn right. It's the 20th day of the third month of 2007 already!
Time is zooming by, and everything seems to be a blur (iamtalkingtrippedoutblur);
it's really right about time I caught up with my school work because by the time this month is through it'll be toolate - an essay is due 5th April, J is coming 8th April, Easter break ends 15th April, neuroscience lab report due 16th April, J leaves 17th April...by mid April I need to be on track because come May it's Sonz' bday, and mid-May MissPoppyTan will possibly visit, mid-end-May it's Mich's bday and we're planning a weekend in Cairns then after that weekend I believe Miss LeeHuiPeng and Wind is arriving in Melb, week of which is also SwotVAC (for the uninitiated it's Study/ Exam Preparation Week). Following that week, it'll be the start of exam period!! So I really don't have much time left if I think about it. Argh!! Where is my self-discipline when I need it?? Or did I even have any to begin with? Oh screw Uni! I just want exams to be over because end-June I'm going to Central Australia. Yes, you heard right - Ena's going camping outdoors! Now, don't freak, I heard it's a great experience! Then July, Choo should be in Melb, afterwhich I should be going to Perth. Apparently, Sarah's interested in going to Fiji during July as well. Mmm, my winter break sounds fruitful already! So right now, there you have it - my PACKED schedule til late July. I haven't even included 'STUDY' in the picture. DIE!


Prepare to evacuate.

Oh, eve on Friday was a blast! It was a bit expensive but the music was grrreat!
I say, put on your dancing shoes.
It was so cold waiting outside, you have no idea!!Fyul!! Hard Gay style! ;)
Peace out!S is like, an L!Mao hea!
Dhiv hun.Cexy chairs and alcohol; eve is sexy!
Truly international - we have 3X Sri Lankans, 3X Malaysians, 1X Fijian, 1X Fillipino, 1X Singaporean (me!), 1X Australian! Such a great party picture!
Sugs!
Err?
Girlssss.
We stole took without permission a very sexy fur jacket! Hey! Don't blame us! You just don't leave your sexy clothes lying unattended in clubs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home