Friday, March 30, 2007

I am such a Housewife.


I cooked, and cleaned for dinner last night and lunch now. I made stir fry last night and pork fried rice like an hour ago. Really, I think I deserve a break from all the work I'm doing! (So I'm taking myself to DFO@ Spencer). Currently experiencing Writer's Bloc, my essay is soooo directionless it's not funny. Gah. I just want to party.

I realised this morning, that I am everything I tell Sonz (and everyone else) not to be - overtly negative. It's just there, in my veins. I can't help the negativity. I'm telling you, it's four seasons of One Tree Hill!! And that People always leave line that I've come to internalize. OTH never fails to depress me to no end after every episode.

And because I've been thinking, here's a recap:
I know I am good enough. I just think I might not be for a long distance relationship (Yes! LDR is a different type of relationship! -_-") But in any case, my temperamental self is happyhappy for now.


Can't return it once you bought it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home