Monday, October 22, 2007

愛我別走 Part Deux ;

So. Update, hey.
Well, I have been much occupied with what is the last semester of my Undergrad uni life!
Uni stuff like research, essays, exam preps, partying, shopping (oops I don't know how they sneaked in, really!) takes up most of my time these days,
and Anch is also in Melb visiting so been spending some QT with her in Melbourne whilst I still can.
Also been staying in a lot because my body is failing me majorbigtime.
Here, there, everywhere.
Tash came over the weekend too and there was a great, great cause for celebration so we went out and I drank nothing but Jaegerbombs all night (at least 6, spankyouverymuch)!


And just another to show you I'm well...

(albeit pale as a sheet)...

...and crazy as ever! ;)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home