Sunday, October 07, 2007

Black fingernails, red wine.

My life stinks. People look at me and they think they see this perfect life, this girl who has everything she asks for and more. But do they know how she feels when her parents don't even bother to get fucking tickets to attend her graduation? I mean, what and who the fuck did she go to University for? Is it so hard to just ask for something so trivial? Some time? To just get fucking tickets to come to Melbourne even for a day? Today, I remember exactly why I left home. And other days? Well, you just lose sight, you just don't know. But my parents suck major bigtime and they think that materialistic goods and money can make up for their lost presence. But guess what? It doesn't. It doesn't change the fact that at the end of the day you are alone and empty inside.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home