Saturday, October 13, 2007

Ironically funny ;

So, I spent the last 15mins or so on youtube, enjoying a new found video series that basically consists of storytelling-through-picture-drawing - Tales of Existence. And just when I was marvelling at the ingenious idea of being able to convey a story without any spoken narrative whatsoever, I realised that this was so only because I myself had my 'Mute' function on. Smart, Ena, real smart. Hence effectively, I am going to rewatch all of it again! Oh yes, do check it out for a bit of a laugh as you reflect on its reality and matter-of-fact delivery:

How to break-up:

"Phrase 1...wonder if you're drifting apart; Phrase 3: The Back Together - talk about how much you've missed each other, talk about how much better things are now than before...Phrase 5: The Recovery - as soon as you are perfectly happy and content about being alone, get a new girlfriend, and then repeat from beginning" (hahaha!)


Story of my life!

"I have to get ready!"


Oh and also, I was absolutely enchanted by Stardust last night, as I always am with epics of the like. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home