Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Uplate update ;

  • I was in my lift going back up to the 14th floor, and this girl to the 11th. After the 11th, the lift went a bit wonky and when I looked at the display panel, it said 15. WTF?! The lift also stalled for a bit, and then proceeded to go up to the 24th floor. Argh! Scared and agitated, no doubt. But when the lift doors opened there stood this tall ABC-looking guy. Ooooh. Hottie on the 24th floor alert!
  • I made a smart decision of writing (with a non-permanent marker, no less) on the missing alphabets on my keyboard, and then promptly managed to smudge ink all over the rest of the perfect little keys! Alex laughs.
  • Since my anemic episode on Monday (getting out of bed and feeling extremely faint and like I was about to topple over if I attempted to stand up straight), I have not been feeling very well at all; Monday afternoon was horrible, Tues was slightly better with intermittent fainty feelings, but today, it was accompanied by intolerable fatigue and extreme faintness (occurring with even a slight nod of the head). How I even lasted the day, I don't know. But now I must rest.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home