Friday, September 21, 2007

最後的疼愛是手放開.

And when Mom handed me the slip to sign, I felt like Fate was playing a trick on me; there his name was, right where he made a mark with black ink. Flashback to almost a year ago, when I made him sign it. And then as I was listening to some songs, this came up:


你那麼愛他 為什麼不把他留下
為什麼不說心裡話
你深愛他 這是每個人都知道啊

Someone quoted this to me way back in Jan this year, as a form of a question to me. I couldn't answer. But now, I realise I didn't try to fix anything because we were too unhappy together. And because I care(d) for him the way I do, his happiness was my priority.


So I let him go.



Letting go doesn't mean I care any less. It doesn't mean I stopped caring. Because I never did, not once in the past 8 months. It's been so long. Is it finally time for me to really move on? I will, as long as I know he will never be unhappy again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home