Thursday, September 06, 2007

So you think you can dance?

I'm in absolute love with the show! There was a 2-hour Auditions special on ten today, and I am utterly impressed and completely blown away by a lot of the dancers! Popping is tres sexy and this one guy actually (dare i say -) did a better job then Rain! They did the choreography round to my favoritest song ATM Last Night, and its a huge pity I didn't get to see everyone do it! Ok, I know..mundane update. But let me just say I found it amusing that one of the Top 20 guys is named Jesus (pronounced 'hey-sus')!



I know you can hear me
I know you can feel me
I can't live without you
God please make me better
I wish I wasn't the way I am

If I told you once, I told you twice
You can see it in my eyes
I'm all cried out, with nothing to say
You're everything I want it to be
If you could only see, your heart belongs to me
I love you so much, I'm yearning for your touch
Come and set me free, forever yours I'll be
Baby won't you come and take this pain away

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home