Monday, September 03, 2007

He tastes like you, only sweeter.

Oh yes. I suppose I should give an (visual) update of my life thus far;

let's see. Where do I start? After the Ball - Prince of Wales after party - Seven - Sleep-ins - Assignment Completion - Uni - Shamiana/ Gravity Bar...

Damien!

Fast friends. :)

Voted Best Friends for Life; Vodka Sunrise, Beer, White Wine.

Nat nat and Ashy; they're like the other two younger siblings I never had.


After party @ Prince of Wales:
Haha, Nat is so cute! She told us to look bitchy and she ended up posing cutely, later explaining that it was s'posed to look like she was going to punch someone!


Pardon the messy hair..I had to show everyone how fabulous my dress is!

Fri night - it was back to Seven! Gosh I heart that place to bits, although its always such a bitch to get in. Atas alert*


*Mon-Wed: Insert going to Uni*

Thurs I went down to Shamiana for Merdaka (sp?) night, which is Malaysian National Day basically. I was bored to tears and when Natazia couldn't get in, that was my cue to leave with her and head to Gravity Bar on Lt Collins. Which was a LOT of fun! They left at 2-ish and I stayed on and partied with Dino til like, 4-ish when they were cleaning up! Then we headed to Chilli Padi for supper. Slept at 5.30am finally!!


Fri I procrastinated somemore, got online and shopped at threadless.com. Their tees are full of cute slogans as such:


Sat I spent watching One Tree Hill and then meeting Nat-nats, Sean and Damien for lunch at QV. Afterwhich I accompanied them to LV and Blvgari on Collins. Our last stop: Tien Ren Bubble Tea! Yummyyy.

I know, I know. All aimless, unproductive events (socially productive = academically unproductive) to procrastinate starting on my essay, which I (by manipulated luck) got an extension for.

Gorgeous, innit? Topic of my essay - New Urbanism; Seaside, Fl, is really quite the residential Utopia!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home