Friday, August 10, 2007

The world was a mess but his hair was perfect.

The best news I've received since I turned 22 has got to be that Justin Timberlake's Australian tour includes Melbourne! But then, dearest Justin, you may be bringing sexy to Melbourne but you're breaking my heart; why 5th Nov?? Why the start of the exam period?? :( Oh, I also have to say I am really both pleased and surprised at the sheer volume of birthday wishes I got this year, in the form of local+international texts and calls, friendster and facebook messages; thanks for remembering, everyone! I know I am loved. :) The party extends til tonight, and photos will be up and proper after the weekend. But for now, sneak a peek at the (mostly, with the exception of one guy) all girls dinner party at Tony Starr (great food albeit limited menu, excellent choice of cocktails!) on The Day itself ;



Veuve: "Moet who?"

Aww my girls dressed up! :)

Le Cam-whore ;

Whoopeedoo! - happy birthday to my dearest daddy too!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home