Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Early bird; it's been a while.

I hate starting at 9am and finishing by noon - I end up wandering around after class, which is highly evil! Not mentioning, I hate forcing myself out of bed in the morning! I literally have to go, "Come on, Ena. You have to get up now. You're going to be late. *pause, pause with eyes shut* COME ON!! NOW!!" Being hard on myself is something I don't particularly enjoy.

Case in point:
I took a 3-hr lunch break with the decandently sinful Koko Black and its Belgian Spoil and Hot Choc for dessert.
Then, on my way home, I walked past Jeans West and a top caught my eye.
So I went in.
You know, for a ''short browse".
Thank God, for I managed to defeat the shopaholic in me.
I walked out empty-handed until Smiggle across caught my eye and broke my winning streak; I ended up buying a AUD14.95 stationary set when all I really needed was a notebook which could really, have cost like 3 bucks at Big W or something.
ARGH consumerism I hate you!
(Although I do really want the Chanel earrings! And the red Tod's ipod case! And ipod speakers! And of course - the Fendi Spy!)

Lust-Haves of the Day:


This Swarovski necklace is on sale online..


To get, or not to get? I really like it!






What a consumerist slave I am! I shall wipe my drool off, take some medicine, watch Ugly Betty (really, my recent indulgence in this series must be the reason for my excessive lust after material commodities!!!), and then sleep some more.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time
a comment is added I get several e-mails with the
same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from
that service? Thanks a lot!

Here is my homepage youth baseball coaches **

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home