Wednesday, June 20, 2007

5 hours later.

I got up waaay too early (read: when mom just landed at 8.45am) and I can't get back to sleep and am extremely bored. That's why;

Soundtrack of your life:

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button.
6. Don't Lie.


Opening Credits:
Basement Jaxx - Tonight

Waking Up:
50 Cent - 21 Questions
(Yeah, about why I have to get up haha)

First Day At School:
Renee Olstead - A Love That Will Last (??)

Falling In Love:
Sade - Smooth Operator

Fight Song:
Pearl Jam - Last Kiss

Breaking Up:
Daniel Powter - Bad Day

Prom:
Enrique & Whitney - Can I Have This Kiss Forever

Life's Ok:
Tomoyasu Hotei - Battle Without Honour Or Humanity
(Makes me wann watch Kill Bill again!)

Mental Breakdown:
Mario Vazquez - Gallery
(I can totally relate to this song so I guess yes, one day I will go mentaaal realising how messed up I am when it comes to relationships.)

Driving:
Rachael Yamagata - The Reason Why

Flashback:
Jack Johnson - Inaudible Melodies

Getting Back Together:
Wilson Philips - Hold On
(This is also the 'getting back' (as friends, duh) song in Harold and Kumar!)

Wedding:
Janet Jackson Ft Nelly - Call On Me

Birth of Child:
Alicia Keys - How Come You Don't Call Me Anymore
(You mean my baby's father is gonna ditch me?!?!!?)

Final Battle:
Corrine May - Everything In Its Time

Death Song:
The All-American Rejects - Dirty Little Secret
(AHAHAHAHA; "you are, the only one that needs to know".)

Funeral Song:
Police - Every Breath You Take

End Credits:
Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow - Picture


And you...I'm sorry I can't love you back.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home