Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ground Zero/ Burning Bridges.

"It is always important to know when something has reached its end. Closing circles, shutting doors, finishing chapters, it doesn't matter what we call it; what matters is to leave in the past those moments in life that are over."

-Paulo Coehlo

I wish I knew better how to, but I guess I have to learn sometime, so why not now? Here's my shot at letting go. Despite everything, despite everything that happened - all the drama and the tears - I loved my Jekyll, but I can't deal with Hyde; regretfully, what they said about "taking the good with the bad" has fallen on deaf ears. Besides, it seems Jekyll has already moved on, and I wish him well. Sincerely.


I thought I lost you somewhere, but you were never really there at all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home