Thursday, June 07, 2007

Would it help if I turned the sad song on?

Location of the zombified body:
Mon - State Library;
Tues, Wed - Criminology Building's Common Room.
Yesterday was a record set, sitting on the same chair in one room for almost 13hours straight (10.30am - 12 midnight). Yes, beat that. The concept of last minute mugging has been redefined by yours truly.

And now?
At the library.
Less than 24hours to dooms day.
I've found that if I take a chance and pick topics, then perhaps I will be able to 'finish' revision prep.
But I've also realised that if I take the chance, it would be utter suicide if the topic doesn't appear on the exam tomorrow.

To do, or not to do.
Life's hardest choice.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home