Friday, June 01, 2007

Hey now, hey now.

Dean left for Singapore last night (awfully jealous, I am!), and I dropped by Loop after dinner to say bye; no drinks of course, I'm on an alcohol detox diet. It's been hard not drinking at all, not even a single drop, and of course, things are even harder when no one believes you! Honest, guys! It's been a month since I last drank! So I sat there with a glass of coke and then lemon lime bitters, with Dean (Sgean like me), Sonz (Thai), Davvy (Scottish-American) and Theo (Greek) and we chatted the night away. Topics like Muay Thai boxing (Davvy and Theo did some form!), kicking someone's arse, Asian stereotypes, Uni, exams, etc..all came out! Loop was such a melting pot of cultures last night :). So whilst Dean is probably enjoying his prata and nasi lemak now, I can only attempt a form of consolation - a countdown!




I will be so glad in 20 days, when my exams officially ends. Right now, I need a lot of self-discipline and luck to get through this; exams suck!

Oh, Tues I went for Yumcha (finally!) with my lovely classmates from the very much dreaded Stats class. As usual, non-stop bitching and laughter..I like :).

Jean and Mel!

Tues Lunch Bunch. :)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home