Sunday, June 03, 2007

Give it to me.

ARGH final-fucking-ly finished my Cinema essay, and for the first time, I'm actually short of words to make up the word count (I'm normally 500-700 words over the limit)! What a surprise..even Sonz was like, taken aback -

Sonz: "Are you kidding?? So short? Add another paragraph or something."
Me: "I have nothing left to write."
Sonz: "Since when do you have nothing to write!"

Lol. So yep. Relieved but can't help reprimanding myself for not finishing it earlier like a week before as planned. Now I've got to fix up the website (which is the second part of this assignment), finish one more assignment by mid-week and then intensive mugging for the first exam on Friday. I need a lot of luck (or knowledge) for this one, cos I desperately need to ace (or semi-ace) it to maintain my average! Okkk I shall get offline and not be distracted by facebook.

Or so I'll try.


Today is the tomorrow you were talking about yesterday.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home