Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Mending tears ;

sew·ing. –verb (used with object)

1.to join or attach by stitches.
2.to make, repair, etc., (a garment) by such means.
When something's torn, what do you do?
Well you mend it, of course.
Especially if you really liked it, you should always patch it back together.
After it's done, it'll look good as new,
and trust me - no one probably knows it was imperfect in the first place.
I really don't like empty promises, and this was such an empty promise -
promises of long-lasting wear was such a lie.

I don't like sewing much, but if that's what I gotta do, I'll do it.
Today, I did my bout of sewing;
that's what I get for putting my Abercrombie knitted jumper into the washer.

//edit ;
No love, and attention.
And you wanna know how I really feel about this?
Seriously.
And you ask me why.
Ask me why again!
Seriously.
Whateverrrrr.

(I just wanna say 'whatever!' to everything right now,
so if that's not something you wanna hear then may I suggest you stay away?)


And just because I'm bored, and extremely lightheaded from toomuch caffine:

Time for fringe-trim, no?

And I'd rather be doing this:

Or having this. A real one, please! *Peko, peko*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home