Sunday, January 20, 2008

Jay.ness!

Jay's concert on Friday was awesomeness we were so near (in the premier section) we almost managed to grab his hand when he came down the stage! This is by far the best concert of his, and me and Jacqi both agree, since it has like both old and new songs, as well as more thought into the entire performance (fireworks and more dancing - we've got to give the guy more credit!). When he sang certain songs, it did invoke certain old memories, memories I'd rather leave in the box...but in any case, me and Jacqi enjoyed ourselves thoroughly! Pictures (with cheesy 'I <3 u Jay' printed on boards, no less) up soon once I get them!

After Jay we headed down to MoS for a short while, to meet up with Veron. No drinking for me again (tell me, there has to be an easier way to get around Sg than driving alone!) although I did accept one drink from an 'old' friend. As soon as we got bored with the music and being sober, we scooted off to Balestier to eat porridge, part of our/ their stay-healthy plan; the plan failed miserably when we got chinese lap cheong, giam cai, pigliver, and like fried egg to go with the porridge. HAHA.

Sat was super chill-out day, although I was supposed to go for a SMU Masters' talk at 10am. Since I clean forgot until 4am, I decided to f* it and sleep in. Went to the new place to check out the dusty progress, then for a haircut. Starbucks at night with Ron dear and lovely couzz swung by to join us since our Zouk plan failed (miserably again haha). We went to have the yummiest cheese prata at Thompson and the girls left me with 2 oily pieces of prata while they swore to only sin once! Ya thanks ah!! Let me get fat all alone!! Prata with teh is heavenly, but I must really remember never to drink tea after midnight - it gives you the worst sleep!! ARGHHHHH! So now I'm zombie-like.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home