Tuesday, April 24, 2007

They say seeing is believing.

Today was utterly productive: went to class, had lunch-gossip sesh with Mel, Jean and Jon after stats class, and then went for more class and watched Ong-Bak (which is officially one of my fave movie now), had a lecture, got home, youtubed, and then headed to Bimbo's on Brunswick St for dinner with Mel, Kev, Daryl and Chris. Dinner was superyummy AUD4 pizzas! And dessert was chocolate pizza (topped with dark choc sauce with MORE choc sauce in the pizza itself). It is tres addictive! I wanna have it everyday now!! But for obvious reasons, I shouldn't. Also equally addictive: action cinema aka kung fu films! I'm telling you, Ong-Bak kicked a lot of ass (both literally, and metaphorically)! If you like action cinema and haven't watched this one, you should!


The final essay questions are up (already! Groans.), and I think I'm gonna do mine on Kung Fu-Martial Arts Action cinema in Asia! Was especially inspired after today's lecture on Asian Cinemascapes, and as of now, I am really inspired to start on my final assignment.

Oh well, but you know what I'll do in this case - sit and wait this feeling away!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home