Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Clockwork/ left behind.




Timecheck: 12.50AM.
Something seems to be missing in this night;
You lie not by my side.
Hope your red-eye flight is treating you alright,
although you've only just taken off like, 35 minutes ago.
The Sunday before,
it felt so surreal that you were here.
Today,
it feels so surreal that you came, and left.
I held the tears in,
but they just came pouring out when Sonz said, "Don't worry, you are going to be okay."
I know not the validity of that statement,
for I am exhausted to the bone tonight,
and 2 glasses of wine just shut my system down...

Thank you for a wonderful time, you're my favourite tourist. ;)

(koreanfood @ Oriental Spoon, TMNT, Prison Break 'Live' and the Viking @ Luna Park, gorgeous sunsets and freezing nights, Meet the Robinsons halfpipe session on comfy beanbags, Krispy kremes at Melb Central, cheap branded footwear, yummy dinners, Mornington roadtripping, drunken sleep-ins...oh countless memories!)

Love,
Me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home