Saturday, April 21, 2007

"Cheerleaders are dancers gone retarded."

Oh, rainy day, you sure know how to ruin things.
(And shoes, too. *sulks*)
Tram 86 passing Southern Cross Station; just for you, J. I know it's an old tram! But get over it!

Lying there with a can of Coke, a pack of Doritos and dip, legs hanging over the side of my couch whilst watching Bring It On - absolute relaxation; I really needed to unwind after the high-stress chat with Mom. Doing all my dishes and cleaning the stove and mopping the kitchen floor also prove to have relaxing effects. Of course, J and Sonz' optimism pull me back up. :)In any case, today's trip to DFO proved fruitful (as always), and I return with two new PJ tops (one that says "Sleep now, Party later" ;)) and two dresses from pilgrim (one of which I've been eyeing since the first time I went with Xiu the first week I got back!). Being the absolute fashionista that I am, I have already decided when to wear these: one to the theatre when I get back, and the other will be perfect for nighttime beach settings (especially useful if Bali materializes!).

And now, look who became friends:

Oppih and Tiger. From the men in my life.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home