Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Out of order ;

Just because someone throws a prissy fit, the whole house is in chaos. What the fuck don't they get?! IT fucking says "SIGNAL NOT AVAILABLE" on the fucking huge-ass screen. I didn't fucking go up to the roof to unhook the Starhub wire myself now did I? All the wires I can see are in place, and nowhere near loose. Such shit happens on rainy days (because LIFE teaches you that electrical signals and water just don't go very well together), everyone knows that. So fucking get a life and stop making a fuss about something mere mortals have no control over. I mean, seriously, can you get anymore spoilt? THE SIGNAL IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE - BIG DEAL. IT MIGHT COME BACK IN THE MORNING. AND IF THE "PROBLEM PERSISTS, CALL 1633". YEAH, GO FUCKING LOOK FOR THE PERSON YOU ALWAYS TREAT LIKE SHIT TO WATCH YOUR BACK WHY DON'T YOU? SPINELESS.

Sincerely, I hope you ever find someone who can tolerate your nonsense behavior.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home