Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm Ena. I'm back.

I'm back in Melbourne! How fast summer went by, all 3 months of it. Kinda glad to be back, yet sad to have to leave Singapore; it definitely was a one-of-a-kind experience, this break. I watched Babel on board - awesome movie that everyone says it is -, and half of Stranger Than Fiction - loves the plot but I don't really like Will Ferell so that put me to sleep. Speaking of sleep, I dragged myself to uni (surviving on 2 hours worth of eyeshut on the plane last night/ morning mind you) but fell asleep in my very first lecture! Haha! Neuroscience is soooooo interesting. Anyways, will blog with pictures again, I'm supposed to be meeting S like, now, for dinner! Hugs and misses everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home