Friday, February 02, 2007

So much for my happy ending.


And so here I am, staring at this picture of the 15 (*cough* potent *cough*) mixers we got for free at St. James - I can also feel that damned hangover I got no thanks to them! Well, we didn't technically finish all 15, but you've got to try the SJ drinks to understand how I got the hangover. Drinking too much too fast might also have contributed, since poor Pop's could not stand the crowd at SJ; we checked out the place and drank up in like 20mins, and we were outtie! Su's left early (only to re-join us at Zouk laters, heh heh heh) and thank god, cos we were about to check Dragonfly out after our drinks. I guess it's all fated, or rather, un-fated, because once again, we were so near yet so far apart.

Oh, me and the girls chilled at Pacific Coffee and I got to see Charps today too, who unfortch couldn't join us to party. :( And I completely didn't get to take a pic with you, girl! So here is an old one, just so we see your face haha.

"What's left of our hearts, it won't stop breaking."

Dinner/ great catchup sesh with Dino before he flew back; Tues night!

And why, why, why! The wretched video is not buffering..no Prison Break!! :((( Although that, remains the only thing that can break my heart on an occasional basis. And if you were bored enough to wonder why I'm blogging chokefullofdetails&photos on a Friday, well, I've fallen ill/ lost my partyingvibes so here I am, *breaking into song* once again. I'm torn into pieces, can't deny, can't pretend, just thought you were the one. Broken up, deep inside. But you won't get to see the tears I cry, behind these hazel eyes. Ooooookayyy. So I digress. My bad. But off I go - back to packing for my HK trip on Mon!


I never promised you a happy ending,
You never said you wouldn't make me cry.

2 Comments:

Blogger kruder said...

It's amazing how much you could club hop and party in one night. I could never do that! hahahah.. not even when i was 20.

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! And try doing it in 2-inch high heels! ;)

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home